Monday, May 11, 2009

Ravioli

I decided to cook something special with Dad for Mothers Day on Sunday.

A good bolognese sauce needs a strong bold red wine...
We used very good quality mince as well - Angus beef straight from the farm.
Roast Pumpkin, Rosemary and feta filling



Making the dough

Kneading



Dad excited


Making the Pumpkin ravioli



Using my new razortooth ravioli tool.

The little floured ravioli pockets all done ready to cook.


Cooking time! They bobbed around and became so plump, and stayed together perfectly! I had no casualties.



Funnily enough, we were all so hungry by the time they were done I didnt get a photo of the finished product!!
Yum they were very nice. I served them with crispy sage fried in butter and deep sharp parmesan cheese and haloumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment